REQUESTED REVIEW OF THE DAY ANNOUNCEMENT!

NOW TAKING REQUESTS! That's right starting the new year I will be doing Requested Review of the Day. It's very simple you either request a film on a comment on any of my posts/reviews, post a comment on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/CurtisMovies, or email me at the blog's email address, curtisandmovies@yahoo.com, with "Requested Review" as the subject and just tell me what film you want me to review. It is very simple. There are a few rules though. One, the films you request must be theatrical releases, meaning films released in the movie theaters, not TV or direct-to-video films. Two do not request me to review upcoming films coming out in theaters because one I might go see it and review it anyways and two my finances do not allow me to go out and see every single film that comes out every weekend. Three no Disney or Pixar animated films. Yes that may seem like a lot of films to mark off and please do not get me wrong. If you know me I absolutely LOVE Disney as well as Pixar, I am not one of those haters that scream sexism, racism, evil coporation, or any of that nonsense at their films, I critique them like any real film enthusiast would. I am practically a Disney buff as well as I am of film in general. I am just saving the right time for reviewing those films for something special so be patient with me until I get to those. But feel free to request for any live-action Disney films though. Fourth, do not request any of the Star Wars films, because even though it seems like a long time, I will save them until the release of Episode VII. Laslty, I cannot review sequels, prequels, remakes, reboots, etc. only if I had reviewed the original predecessor(s). Requested Review of the Day will always be on Saturdays, which is the end of the week and the first will be on Saturday, January 5, 2013 if I hopefully get requests by that time. So keep on reading Curtis & Movies, get those requests pouring in, and thank you so much for reading. Take Care!

                                                                                                                  - Curtis 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. How about "The Kid" and "The Rookie"? Have you done those yet?

    ReplyDelete